- Catalogue |
- Oil-immersed transformers |
- Dry-type transformers |
- TS for outdoor installation |
- Multi-purpose transformers |
- Energy Saving Equipment |
- Current transformers
ТМГСУ and ТМГСУ11 transformers (with equalizing system)
Transformers provide maintaining of phase voltages balance in networks of power systems and energy consumer networks with irregular phase-to-phase loads
ТМПН and ТМПНГ transformers with primary voltage of 0,38kV
Three-phase oil transformers with a primary voltage of 0.38 kV are designed to convert electricity as part of the electrical power supply of submersible electric oil production pumps.
ТМПН and ТМПНГ transformers with primary voltage 6kV; 10kV
three-phase oil transformers of 6 ... 10 kV primary voltage are intended for transforming of electric energy being incorporated into unitized transforming substations.
ADVANTAGES OF ТМГ TRANSFORMERS
manufactured at the Minsk Electrotechnical Plant named after V.I.Kozlov
Manufacturing of ТМГ type transformers was mastered at the Minsk Electrotechnical Plant named after V.I. Kozlov in 1986 under the license and on the machinery of the French company “Alstom Atlantic”.
А number of technical solutions have been applied in the production of ТМГ type transformers, as in transformers of leading world manufacturers,which increace their reliability and reduce operating costs.
- Transformers are manufactured hermetically sealed with full oil filling, without oil conservator and air or gas cushion.
- The contact of the oil with the environment is completely absent, which excludes the moistening, oxidation and sludge formation of the oil.
- Oil is degassed before pouring and poured into the tank in a special vacuum chamber under high vacuum, which removes both dissolved air from the oil and air inclusions from the insulation, thus prevents oil oxidation and ensures high electrical strength of the transformer insulation.
- Oil in ТМГ transformers made by the Minsk Electrotechnical Plant named after V.I.Kozlov (in contrast to TM, TMЗ, TMГ transformers of other manufacturers, which do not degas oil), practically does not change its properties during the whole service life of the transformer. The need for testing the oil of ТМГ type transformers both during their storage, commissioning and operation is excluded.
- Not required preventive, current and capital repairs for the whole service life of the transformer.