Laboratory of OJSC "METP NAMED AFTER V. I. KOZLOV" conducts tests for certification, declaration and other purposes.
The laboratory is accredited in the accreditation system of the Republic of Belarus and within the framework of the Customs Union (TR CU 004/2011).
Accreditation certificate VU / 112.02.2.0.0291 dated April 1, 1996, valid from April 17, 2017 to April 16, 2022.
The laboratory performs works:
- testing of power transformers with voltage up to 35 kV
- testing of KSO chambers, complete transformer substations and switchgears
- testing of disconnectors and load break switches with voltage up to 10 kV
- electrophysical measurements
- testing of low voltage equipment
- testing of electrical equipment for household use
- thermal tests
- high-voltage tests up to 100 kV
- impulse voltage test up to 500 kV
- short-circuit withstand test up to 23 kA
- test for resistance to climatic external factors with extreme temperatures (-60 … + 100 ºС) (chamber volume 30 m3)
- noise performance check
- test for degree of protection (IP)
- high humidity test
- tests for resistance to mechanical external factors (vibration resistance, vibration resistance)
The laboratory guarantees:
- reliability of test results
- independence of evaluation of results
- quality of testing
- confidentiality of information
You can get more detailed information on testing your products by contacting the testing laboratory.
tel .: (+375 17) 246-16-21
fax: (+375 17) 246-16-39
Head of the central plant laboratory
address: st. Uralskaya, 4, office. 502, Minsk, 220037, Republic of Belarus
Open Joint Stock Company “MINSK ELECTRICAL PLANT NAMED AFTER V. I. KOZLOV”