The quality management system of design, development, production, and shipment of products is certified by the international certification body – “DEKRA”, Germany – for compliance with ISO 9001: 2015 and the national certification authority – BelGISS – for compliance with СТБ ISO 9001-2015.
The environmental management system at the enterprise is certified by the international certification body – “DEKRA”, Germany – for compliance with ISO 14001-2015.
The labor safety management system is certified in the national system of conformity assessment of the Republic of Belarus for compliance with СТБ 18001-2009.
Power transformers meet IEC 60076 international standards .
Over the past ten years, the company has implemented a number of environmental measures aimed at reducing the negative impact on the environment:
- emissions of pollutants (paint spray, toluene, xylene, white spirit) into the atmosphere have been reduced;
- lead emissions into the atmosphere have been reduced;
- concentration of petroleum products in the wastewater of the electroplating industry has been reduced;
- the discharge of polluted sewage from the surface preparation unit has been excluded;
- optimal sanitary and hygienic working conditions has been ensured;
- concentration of harmful substances in production has been reduced.