When buying a product, we always want to receive quality assurance and be confident in the end result. For this OJSC “METP NAMED AFTER V. I. KOZLOV” constantly maintains contact both with suppliers of components and materials on quality issues for supplied products, and with consumers of our products for quick and timely satisfaction of their comments and wishes.
The enterprise is constantly working on the introduction of new, progressive materials and technologies that improve the quality of products. The introduction of standards MS ISO 9001 and STB ISO 9001 allowed us to solve a large number of issues in the field of quality and significantly improve it.
Warranty period of operation of products manufactured by OJSC “METP NAMED AFTER V. I. KOZLOV”, is:
- all types and typical representatives – up to 5 years from the date of issue;
- TMTO transformers – 3 years from the date of commissioning, but not more than 4 years from the date of issue.
complete transformer substations:
- all types and standard representatives – 3 years from the date of commissioning, but not more than 4 years from the date of manufacture.
low power transformers:
- track and signal transformers (POS, SOS) – 36 months from the date of commissioning;
- single-phase, dry, multipurpose transformers (OSM1, OSMR, OSMO, OSMU, OS) – 36 months from the date of commissioning;
- dry, isolation transformer (OSR, TSR) – 36 months from the date of commissioning;
- single-phase, dry, explosion-proof and mine transformer (OSVR1) – 36 months from the date of commissioning;
- dry transformer for elevator control devices (OSL, TSL) – 36 months from the date of commissioning;
- single-phase dry transformer for ship devices (OSS) – 36 months from the date of commissioning;
- three-phase, dry, protected, multipurpose transformer (TSZM1) – 36 months from the date of commissioning;
- three-phase, dry, multipurpose transformer (TSM1) – 36 months from the date of commissioning;
- single-phase, dry, multipurpose, special transformer (OSMS) – 15 years from the date of commissioning;
- subscriber wire broadcasting transformer (TAPV) – 24 months from the date of commissioning (taking into account the shelf life of 12 months).
Common consumption goods:
- chargers – 12 months;
- chargers and launchers – 24 months;
- distribution boards – 24 months;
- voltage stabilizers – 24 months;
- welding equipment – 24 months (except TSB-150, TKS – 12 months);
- folding desk – 24 months;
- rocking chair – 30 months.
The warranty period for consumer goods begins to run from the date of sale by the store through the retail network (in the absence of a mark in the sales passport – from the date of issue).
Workshop for the repair of consumer goods:
(+375 17) 330-23-12 (acceptance), 358-86-84 (workshop)
Mon-Fri: 9: 00-17: 30, lunch – 13: 00-13: 30
Sat, Sun: closed
st. Uralskaya, 4, Minsk, 220037, Republic of Belarus
Terms of refusal of warranty service and removal from warranty registration
Products manufactured by OJSC “METP NAMED AFTER V. I. KOZLOV”, are removed from the warranty accounting, and the manufacturer refuses warranty service upon detection of the following:
1. Failure to comply with the requirements of regulatory documents (operation manual, Electrical Installation Rules and others):
- lifting transformers with a capacity of 16-250 kV · A by the brackets welded to the tank, which are used to fasten the product during transportation;
- lifting transformers with a capacity of 400, 630 kVA by the earrings welded to the cover;
- performance of work and switching on a transformer connected to the network at least from one side;
- using the switch in an intermediate position and without fixing its handle;
- operation of a transformer with damaged insulators (cracks, chips);
- switching on the transformer without grounding the tank;
- violation of the rules for the operation of products.
2. Violation of warranty seals on the product, except for those that must be removed to perform work on connecting the product to the equipment used.
3. Violation of the tightness of the transformer (for transformers of the TMG type and all type representatives): unscrewing the plugs, opening the branch pipe, tap, safety valve, removing the oil indicator, insulators and any violations of its seals.
4. Testing the transformer tank by hydraulic pressure.
5. Turning on the transformer under voltage and operating it at a low oil level (the level is checked by the red signal rod of the oil indicator float).
The absence of oil in the transparent cap of the oil indicator is not a defect. If the need to add oil to the transformer is identified, then it is made only by agreement with the manufacturer.
6. The presence of mechanical damage received during loading and unloading, transportation, installation, operation, caused by the fault of the carrier or consumer.
7. Failure to comply with the requirements for storage conditions and periods:
- storage conditions of the power transformer – 8 in accordance with GOST 15150-69 (in open areas at temperatures from minus 60 to plus 50 ° C) for a shelf life of up to one year; subject to storage 5 in accordance with GOST 15150-69 (under a canopy or indoors at temperatures from minus 60 to plus 50 ° C) – shelf life up to two years with an annual external inspection of the power transformer by the consumer. Moreover, the transportation period is included in the total shelf life of products (clause 2.4 of GOST 23216-78).
- storage conditions for a complete transformer substation – 8 in accordance with GOST 15150-69 (in open areas at temperatures from minus 60 to plus 50оС) for a shelf life of up to one year. Moreover, the transportation period is included in the total shelf life of products (clause 2.4 of GOST 23216-78).
Procedure for filing a claim
When preparing for the use and operation of products of OJSC “METP NAMED AFTER V. I. KOZLOV”, the consumer must comply with both the requirements of the Product Operation Manual and the requirements of the current TNLA (PUE, Acceptance Test Standards). Only if all the requirements of the above documents are fulfilled, the consumer has the right to count on the manufacturer’s fulfillment of the warranty obligations.
Acceptance of products is carried out in accordance with the Instruction on the procedure for accepting industrial and technical products and consumer goods in terms of quantity and quality, no later than 20 days after the goods are received by the buyer.
If the product fails or if defects are found in it, the buyer sends a written notice to the seller.
The notification indicates the name of the product, the type, the serial number and the defects found. It is necessary to indicate the number of the supply agreement and the details of the shipping documents.
To consider claims for external inconsistencies, it is necessary to provide a photo of the appearance, the place of the defect and the nameplate of the product.
For consideration of discrepancies in electrical parameters, it is necessary to provide:
- Test report with recorded non-conformity;
- Test report before commissioning;
- Copies of acts or extracts from the journal of periodic inspections (if the product has been in operation for more than 6 months);
- Electrical connection diagram indicating the size and nature of the load, before and at the time of the accident (if the product was in operation);
- Photo of the appearance, nameplate, installation site, supplied installation.
We draw your attention to the fact that the correct registration of the notification speeds up its consideration and making a decision on the type of product repair. The claim is sent to the factory in any convenient way.
The responsible subdivision for handling claims is the Service Center (t. (+375 17) 330 22 07, t / fax (+375 17) 330 22 59, e-mail: email@example.com).
Alexander Nekhaichik — head of the service center
Tel.: (+375 17) 330-22-07
Tel./fax: (+375 17) 330-22-59
Denis Boyarovsky — Head of Technical Control and Testing Department
Tel./fax: (+375 17) 246-16-49, 357-87-41